_____________For the past 45 years, regional utilities & commercial clients have put their trust in D. Hittle & Associates.
_____________Our expansive knowledge helps us to deliver cost-efficient solutions, sophisticated and functional designs that are aesthetically pleasing.
_____________At D. Hittle, we deliver our engineering solutions in a “full spectrum” manner providing a complete package of engineering services.
D. Hittle & Associates is one of the regional leaders in Electrical Engineering and…
RECOGNIZING CLIENT NEEDS
Each design project has a different set of requirements. Prior to any design development, interviews with the client determine what results are expected and what the design constraints are. We encourage our clients to work closely with us, particularly in the early stages of a project. This promotes efficient decision-making and a ‘team’ relationship. Through associate professional firms, D. Hittle & Associates is able to provide all of the resources necessary to match a client’s needs.
TOTAL QUALITY PROMISE
Within each discipline, Quality Assurance begins with internal reviews for document clarity, accuracy and technical correctness. Regularly scheduled team meetings coordinate elements provided by each discipline and compare the overall design to client expectations and objectives. Intermittent reviews with the client allow for modifications that will improve the final product. The result of achieving Total Quality Assurance has been to enhance our service strengths, continuously improve our value and bring clients back for repeat projects.
- Substation Modifications & Upgrades (City of Richland & Benton PUD)
- New Processing Plant Design (ConAgra Foods – Lamb Weston)
- Fiber Attachment Designs (Seattle City Light)
- Tri-Cities Airport Terminal Expansion Design Support (JUB Engineers)
- GESA Data Center Design (GESA Credit Union)
- Arc Flash Hazard Assessment Plant Studies (ConAgra Foods – Lamb Weston)
- Substation Commissioning (Umatilla Electric Cooperative)
- Joint Use Pole Contact Evaluations (Coastcom, Charter, Century Link, Zayo Bandwidth)