_____________For the past 45 years, regional utilities & commercial clients have put their trust in D. Hittle & Associates.
_____________Our expansive knowledge helps us to deliver cost-efficient solutions, sophisticated and functional designs that are aesthetically pleasing.
_____________At D. Hittle, we deliver our engineering solutions in a “full spectrum” manner providing a complete package of engineering services.
DHA has immediate job openings for the following positions:
Engineer – Experience in design of transmission lines, distribution lines, substations and relay applications. Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Sag10 and Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel). PE license preferred but not required.
Designer – Experience in design and staking of transmission lines, distribution lines, substations and joint use pole evaluations. Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Sag10, O-Calc, GPS and Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
If interested submit resume to DHA@dhittle.com
RECOGNIZING CLIENT NEEDS
TOTAL QUALITY PROMISE
D. HITTLE & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- New Substations, Modifications & Upgrades (Inland Power & Light Company, Benton County Public Utility District & Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative)
- 115 kV Transmission Line Design (Big Bend Electric Cooperative)
- 34.5 kV Transmission & 13.2 kV Underbuild (Big Bend Electric Cooperative)
- 12.47 kV Distribution Line Design (Northern Wasco County PUD)
- New and Additions Processing Plant Designs (Lamb Weston)
- Arc Flash Hazard Assessment Plant Studies (Various)
- Substation Inspection, Construction Management, Testing & Commissioning (Umatilla Electric Cooperative)
- Joint Use Pole Contact Evaluations (Charter, Frontier Communications, CommStructure & Benton PUD)
- Utility Engineering Support (Kalispell Tribal Utilities)