_____________For the past 45 years, regional utilities & commercial clients have put their trust in D. Hittle & Associates.
_____________Our expansive knowledge helps us to deliver cost-efficient solutions, sophisticated and functional designs that are aesthetically pleasing.
_____________At D. Hittle, we deliver our engineering solutions in a “full spectrum” manner providing a complete package of engineering services.
We are excited to announce that our Puget Sound office has moved. The new location is at 16825 48th Avenue, Suite 408, Lynnwood, WA 98037. The telephone and fax numbers will stay the same – (425) 672-9651 and (425) 744-1253 respectfully.
Robert (Bob) Schneider, P.E. will be retiring at the end of 2018. He turns 70 in January 2019 and is looking forward to spending more time skiing, bicycling, traveling and doing things with his wife and grandchildren.
Bob has been the President of D. Hittle & Associates, Inc. since 2006. He joined the firm in April of 1995 and started the Puget Sound Office for the firm in Lynnwood. Prior to joining D. Hittle & Associates, Inc. Bob was a Senior Electrical Consultant at CH2M HILL (now Jacobs Engineering) and prior to that he was the Director of Power Management at Snohomish County PUD. He also worked early in his career for the Bechtel Power Corporation. Bob has devoted his entire career to working with and helping public power utilities.
Bob will continue to work for D. Hittle & Associates, but on a part-time basis on projects, as needed.
RECOGNIZING CLIENT NEEDS
Each design project has a different set of requirements. Prior to any design development, interviews with the client determine what results are expected and what the design constraints are. We encourage our clients to work closely with us, particularly in the early stages of a project. This promotes efficient decision-making and a ‘team’ relationship. Through associate professional firms, D. Hittle & Associates is able to provide all of the resources necessary to match a client’s needs.
TOTAL QUALITY PROMISE
Within each discipline, Quality Assurance begins with internal reviews for document clarity, accuracy and technical correctness. Regularly scheduled team meetings coordinate elements provided by each discipline and compare the overall design to client expectations and objectives. Intermittent reviews with the client allow for modifications that will improve the final product. The result of achieving Total Quality Assurance has been to enhance our service strengths, continuously improve our value and bring clients back for repeat projects.
D. HITTLE & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- New Substations, Modifications & Upgrades (Elmhurst Mutual Power & Light, Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative, Nespelem Valley Electric Cooperative & Benton PUD)
- 115 kV Transmission Line Design (City of Richland, Benton PUD, Big Bend Electric Cooperative)
- 34.5 kV Transmission & 13.2 kV Underbuild (Big Bend Electric Cooperative)
- 12.47 kV Distribution Line Design (Northern Wasco County PUD)
- New Processing Plant Design (Lamb Weston & Boise Cascade)
- Arc Flash Hazard Assessment Plant Studies (Lamb Weston)
- Substation Commissioning (Umatilla Electric Cooperative)
- Joint Use Pole Contact Evaluations (CoastCom, Charter, Frontier Communications, Integra Telecom, Noel Communications, BendTel & Benton PUD)
- Utility Startup and Engineering (Kalispell Tribal Utilities)