_____________For the past 45 years, regional utilities & commercial clients have put their trust in D. Hittle & Associates.
_____________Our expansive knowledge helps us to deliver cost-efficient solutions, sophisticated and functional designs that are aesthetically pleasing.
_____________At D. Hittle, we deliver our engineering solutions in a “full spectrum” manner providing a complete package of engineering services.
Wayne Collop is retiring the end of May. His long time support of Public Power will be complete! Wayne has been in the utility line of work for over 47 years with his last 11 years being with our firm. He will spending more time at home enjoying time with his wife and grandchildren.
Zach Underhill will be transitioning into a new position and career with Big Bend Electric Cooperative near the end of May. He has been a part of the DHA team for the past 6 years.
Both Wayne and Zach have contributed to the success at DHA over the pat several years and we wish them both well in their new adventures.
DHA has immediate job openings for the following positions:
Engineer – Experience in design of transmission lines, distribution lines, substations and relay appliactions. Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Sag10 and Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel). PE license preferred but not required.
Designer – Experience in design and staking of transmission lines, distribution lines, substations and joint use pole evaluations. Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Sag10, O-Calc, GPS and Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
If interested submit resume to DHA@dhittle.com
RECOGNIZING CLIENT NEEDS
Each design project has a different set of requirements. Prior to any design development, interviews with the client determine what results are expected and what the design constraints are. We encourage our clients to work closely with us, particularly in the early stages of a project. This promotes efficient decision-making and a ‘team’ relationship. Through associate professional firms, D. Hittle & Associates is able to provide all of the resources necessary to match a client’s needs.
TOTAL QUALITY PROMISE
Within each discipline, Quality Assurance begins with internal reviews for document clarity, accuracy and technical correctness. Regularly scheduled team meetings coordinate elements provided by each discipline and compare the overall design to client expectations and objectives. Intermittent reviews with the client allow for modifications that will improve the final product. The result of achieving Total Quality Assurance has been to enhance our service strengths, continuously improve our value and bring clients back for repeat projects.
D. HITTLE & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- New Substations, Modifications & Upgrades (Elmhurst Mutual Power & Light, Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative, Nespelem Valley Electric Cooperative & Benton PUD)
- 115 kV Transmission Line Design (City of Richland, Benton PUD, Big Bend Electric Cooperative)
- 34.5 kV Transmission & 13.2 kV Underbuild (Big Bend Electric Cooperative)
- 12.47 kV Distribution Line Design (Northern Wasco County PUD)
- New Processing Plant Design (Lamb Weston & Boise Cascade)
- Arc Flash Hazard Assessment Plant Studies (Lamb Weston)
- Substation Commissioning (Umatilla Electric Cooperative)
- Joint Use Pole Contact Evaluations (CoastCom, Charter, Frontier Communications, Integra Telecom, Noel Communications, BendTel & Benton PUD)
- Utility Startup and Engineering (Kalispell Tribal Utilities)